- Sunset Beach
- 5 min walk
- St. Paul's Hospital
- 6 min walk
- St Paul's Anglican Church
- 6 min walk
- Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.)
- 17 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Located near the beach, Sunset Inn and Suites is in Vancouver's West End neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Harbour Centre and Capilano Suspension Bridge are notable landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Vancouver and Grouse Mountain. Check out an event or a game at BC Place Stadium, and consider making time for Vancouver Aquarium, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's central location.Visit our Vancouver travel guide
- Sunset Beach - 5 min walk
- St. Paul's Hospital - 6 min walk
- St Paul's Anglican Church - 6 min walk
- Granville Street - 7 min walk
- Vancouver International Film Centre - 12 min walk
- Vancouver Waterfront Station - 3 min drive
- Yaletown-Roundhouse Station - 14 min walk
- Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.) - 17 min drive
About this property
Sunset Inn and Suites
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Sunset Inn Vancouver
- Sunset Inn
- Sunset Vancouver
- Sunset Hotel Vancouver
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Great location. Rooms are clean and spacious. Staff was very friendly and helpful.