- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Richmond Night Market
- 19 min walk
- Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.)
- 5 min drive
- Queen Elizabeth Park
- 18 min drive
- Vancouver General Hospital
- 18 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Pacific Gateway Hotel is located on a river and in an area with good airport proximity. The area's natural beauty can be seen at VanDusen Botanical Garden and Queen Elizabeth Park, while Queen Elizabeth Theatre and Orpheum Theater are cultural highlights. Check out an event or a game at BC Place Stadium, and consider making time for Vancouver Aquarium, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Richmond Night Market - 19 min walk
- Queen Elizabeth Park - 18 min drive
- Vancouver General Hospital - 18 min drive
- Granville Island Public Market - 23 min drive
- TELUS World of Science - 24 min drive
- Sea Island Centre Station - 20 min walk
- Vancouver Waterfront Station - 26 min drive
- Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.) - 5 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Deck Kitchen + Bar – Ocean-view restaurant with a bar. Serves brunch, lunch and dinner daily, happy hour available. Kids' menu available.
- Lobby Restaurant & Bar – Garden-view family restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
- Coffee Bar – Open daily.
About this property
Pacific Gateway Hotel
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of CAD 35.00 per accommodation (varies based on length of stay).
- 2 per room (up to 50 lb/23 kg)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 25 and CAD 30 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: CAD 19 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 25 per day (in/out privileges)
- Extended parking fee: CAD 85 per week
- Pet fee: CAD 35.00 per accommodation (varies based on length of stay)
- Late check-out fee: CAD 60 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Pacific Gateway Hotel Richmond
- Pacific Gateway Hotel
- Pacific Gateway Richmond
- Delta Vancouver Airport Richmond
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities