- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Tauranga Domain
- 4 min walk
- The Elms Mission House
- 5 min walk
- Tauranga Art Gallery
- 6 min walk
- Tauranga (TRG)
- 5 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Located in Tauranga, Hotel Armitage and Conference Centre is in the city centre and connected to the convention centre. The Elms Mission House and Tauranga Art Gallery are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Mount Maunganui Golf Club and Mills Reef Winery. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at ASB Baypark or Tauranga Domain.
- Tauranga Domain - 4 min walk
- The Elms Mission House - 5 min walk
- Tauranga Art Gallery - 6 min walk
- Memorial Park - 4 min drive
- Huria Marae - 5 min drive
- Tauranga (TRG) - 8 min drive
- Where to eat
- Poolside Restaurant – Pool-view restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast and dinner daily, happy hour available. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Hotel Armitage and Conference Centre
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for NZD 25.0 per night.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: NZD 150.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between NZD 18.00 and NZD 25.00 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: NZD 25.0 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 2 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Armitage Tauranga
- Hotel Armitage
- Armitage Tauranga
- Armitage Hotel Tauranga
- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
Nothing like the pictures. The place is run down, old and in some areas unclean. Bathroom was disgusting.