- Orokawa Bay
- 4 min drive
- Waihi Waterlily Gardens
- 5 min drive
- Karangahake Gorge
- 20 min drive
- Tauranga (TRG)
- 48 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Located in Waihi Beach, Sea Esta Camp & Lodge is near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Karangahake Gorge and Orokawa Bay, while Waihi Arts Centre & Museum and Gold-mining Museum and Art Gallery are cultural highlights.
- Orokawa Bay - 4 min drive
- Waihi Waterlily Gardens - 5 min drive
- Karangahake Gorge - 20 min drive
- Whangamata Beach - 32 min drive
- Kaimai Mamaku Forest Park - 61 min drive
- Tauranga (TRG) - 52 min drive
About this property
Sea Esta Camp & Lodge
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: NZD 100.0 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linen fee: NZD 150 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.