Where to stay in San Francisco
4.5/5Wonderful!(7 area reviews)
Taste some of the city’s freshest sea food and catch some fabulous views in this waterfront neighbourhood dating back to the time of the gold rush.
4/5Very Good!(249 area reviews)
Fashion puts its best foot forward in one of America’s largest shopping plazas.
4/5Very Good!(16 area reviews)
Mingle with businesspeople in the excellent bars and restaurants of this neighborhood where there is a large concentration of corporate headquarters.
4.5/5Wonderful!(124 area reviews)
Better known as Little Italy, this neighborhood was once a hotspot for counterculture and features an array of bars, jazz clubs, galleries and cafés.
4/5Very Good!(59 area reviews)
Examine architecturally significant buildings, visit the Cable Car Museum and enjoy magnificent views of greater San Francisco in this affluent district.
Top hotels in San Francisco
Reviewed on 15 Nov. 2020
Reviewed on 26 Oct. 2020
Reviewed on 29 Oct. 2020
Top activities in San Francisco
San Francisco Beach Holiday
A San Francisco holiday makes it simple to relax and unwind. Whether you like the thought of chilling by the water or ambling along the shore in search of shiny seashells, a trip to San Francisco will leave you refreshed and rejuvenated. If you want to be near the city centre, find a hotel near Ocean Beach. This popular strip of coastline is only 6 miles (10 km) away. We also offer San Francisco holiday packages around Mavericks Beach and Baker Beach, two other tempting options.
Things You Should Know About San Francisco
- Staying close to the water means unforgettable vistas and lazy walks along the shoreline just before nightfall. Have a look through our San Francisco beach hotels and see what you can find.
- Lots of travellers also choose to base themselves in private holiday homes around these parts. ORANGE CRUSH and Upper Terrace Cottage by RedAwning are a few options we recommend.
- Alternatively, go for our All-Inclusive hotels in San Francisco. They make budgeting a breeze. Leave your wallet in your room and enjoy the freedom that comes with the all-inclusive way of holidaying.
- Our San Francisco things to do page is the ideal place to begin organising your trip to San Francisco. After you arrive, start up a conversation with one of the 864,800 friendly locals to learn even more.
- Save big on experiences by booking our San Francisco holiday deals. With terrific attractions like Golden Gate Bridge to discover, this destination will keep you busy.