- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Forest of Arden Marriott Hotel & Country Club
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Superior Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds
Room, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed
About this area
Located in Solihull, Forest of Arden Marriott Hotel & Country Club is in a rural location and near the airport. National Motorcycle Museum and Thinktank Birmingham Science Museum are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Resorts World Birmingham and Bullring Shopping Centre. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Ricoh Arena, or consider a night out at Broad Street.Visit our Meriden travel guide
- National Motorcycle Museum - 8 min drive
- National Exhibition Centre (NEC) - 9 min drive
- Resorts World Birmingham - 14 min drive
- University of Warwick - 15 min drive
- Ricoh Arena - 19 min drive
- Solihull Hampton-in-Arden Station - 9 min drive
- Birmingham (BHX) - 11 min drive
- Cast Iron Bar & Grill — 1 min walk
- Zest Restaurant — 1 min walk
- Meriden Tearooms - 5 min drive
- The Bull's Head - 6 min drive
- Berryfields Farm Shop & Coffee Shop - 7 min drive
About this property
Forest of Arden Marriott Hotel & Country Club
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 15.0 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 16.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 9.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 15.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Forest Arden Marriott Hotel Country Club Solihull
- Forest Arden Marriott Hotel Country Club
- Forest Arden Marriott Country Club Solihull
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities
Outdated in some areas but clean rooms. Not do clean fitness and pool area