- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Westminster Abbey
- 16 min walk
- Coca-Cola London Eye
- 16 min walk
- Tamesis Dock
- 2 min walk
- The Windmill
- 3 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow)
- 50 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Located in London's London City Centre neighbourhood, Park Plaza London Riverbank is in the business district and on a river. The Strand and Regent Street are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Coca-Cola London Eye and Sky Garden. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Stamford Bridge Stadium, or consider Piccadilly Theatre for a night out. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Westminster Abbey - 16 min walk
- Coca-Cola London Eye - 16 min walk
- Big Ben - 17 min walk
- Buckingham Palace - 10 min drive
- Trafalgar Square - 12 min drive
- Vauxhall Station - 8 min walk
- Lambeth North Underground Station - 16 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 50 min drive
- Chino Latino — 1 min walk
- Club Lounge — 1 min walk
- Tamesis Dock - 2 min walk
- The Windmill - 3 min walk
- The Rose - 3 min walk
About this property
Park Plaza London Riverbank
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 21.50 for adults and GBP 21.50 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: GBP 45.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Park Plaza Riverbank London Hotel
- Park Plaza Riverbank Hotel
- Park Plaza Riverbank London
- Park Plaza Riverbank
- Park Plaza Riverbank London Hotel London
- Riverbank Park Plaza London
- Park Plaza Riverbank London England
- Park Plaza London Riverbank Hotel
- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
Bed bugs in our room. Poor handling of this matter