Overview of The Quadrant Hotel & Suites
- Free WiFi
- Business Services
- Parking Available
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Room, 1 Queen Bed
Classic Room, 1 Bedroom
Executive Room, 2 Bedrooms
Premier Room, 1 Bedroom
Premier Room, 2 Bedrooms
Penthouse, 1 King Bed
About this area
Located in Auckland, The Quadrant Hotel & Suites is in the city centre and near a train station. Sky Tower and Britomart Transport Centre are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Auckland Domain and Mt. Eden. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Eden Park or Spark Arena. Take the opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as sailing. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.Visit our Auckland travel guide
- University of Auckland - 6 min walk
- Queen Street Shopping District - 7 min walk
- Britomart Transport Centre - 11 min walk
- Auckland Ferry Terminal - 12 min walk
- Spark Arena - 12 min walk
- Auckland Britomart Station - 9 min walk
- Auckland (AKL-Auckland Intl.) - 28 min drive
About this property
The Quadrant Hotel & Suites
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: NZD 250.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: NZD 35 per night (in/out privileges)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: NZD 30.0 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 35.0 per day
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 2.5 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector, a security system and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
Good location , handy to University and Queen Street.