- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of SO/ Auckland
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 1 King Bed, Business Lounge Access (SO Club)
Room, 1 King Bed (SO Comfy)
Room, 1 King Bed (SO Cozy)
Twin Room (SO Cozy)
Suite, 1 King Bed, Business Lounge Access (SO Suite)
Room, 1 King Bed, City View (SO Urban)
About this area
Located in Auckland, SO/ Auckland is in the city centre and near a train station. Auckland Ferry Terminal and Princes Wharf are worth visiting if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Takapuna Beach. Travelling with kids? Make time for Auckland Zoo, or enjoy an event or a match at Spark Arena.Visit our Auckland travel guide
- Queen Street Shopping District - 3 min walk
- Auckland Ferry Terminal - 5 min walk
- University of Auckland - 10 min walk
- Princes Wharf - 11 min walk
- SkyCity Casino - 11 min walk
- Auckland Britomart Station - 2 min walk
- Auckland (AKL-Auckland Intl.) - 31 min drive
- Javalab — 1 min walk
- Harbour Society — 1 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: NZD 44 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: NZD 195 per vehicle (one-way)
- Valet parking fee: NZD 50 per night
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 100.0 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 2.5 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds. Long-term renters welcome. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system and a first aid kit.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Lovely place to stay, beautiful rooms and amenities. Right on the heart of the city and nightlife including a rooftop bar on top of the hotel. Being so close to the nightlife is the only slight negative, the noise and lights went well into the early hours also there is abditional $50 a day for parking