- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Myers Park
- 2 min walk
- Karangahape Road
- 4 min walk
- 5 min walk
- Auckland (AKL-Auckland Intl.)
- 25 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Located in Auckland's Newton neighbourhood, Amora Hotel Auckland is in the city centre. Auckland Ferry Terminal and Princes Wharf are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Auckland Zoo and Kelly Tarlton's Underwater World. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Spark Arena or Eden Park. Our guests love the hotel's quiet location.Visit our Auckland travel guide
- Myers Park - 2 min walk
- Karangahape Road - 4 min walk
- Artspace - 5 min walk
- Aotea Square - 6 min walk
- Sky Tower - 11 min walk
- Auckland Britomart Station - 19 min walk
- Auckland (AKL-Auckland Intl.) - 25 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Grill – Pool-view restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Amora Hotel Auckland
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Qualmark, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for NZD 40.00 per night.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: NZD 200.00 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: NZD 33.00 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: NZD 22.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 40.00 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 2 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Amora Hotel Auckland
- Amora Hotel
- Amora Auckland
- Auckland Duxton Hotel
- Amora Hotel Auckland New Zealand
- Duxton Auckland
- Liked: Amenities
Great value but you know what they say you get what you pay for. Overall the property is OK. The staff is not overly friendly or helpful. Front desk never answers the phone. Twice I had to actually go down to the lobby to ask a question. When I needed help with my bags on the last day they told me I had to come down to the lobby to get the cart myself to load up my luggage then there was no door stopper so I had to use my suitcase to prop open the door. The daily cleaning simply consisted of emptying the garbage and restocking the toiletries. It wasn’t until the third day that they actually vacuumed and made the bed. Wi-Fi is the absolute worst. It would literally need to be reset at times every 30 seconds and rarely lasted more than 5 to 10 minutes without needing to be reset. This was a huge issue for me as I did not have access to my phone without a WiFi connection. The location was OK but I would’ve rather spent a little bit more money and been closer to the water and to the area where there’s a lot more to do. But overall as I said good value for the money but next time I would splurge for something a little better with better service.