Translation is not available.
Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel3-star Amsterdam hotel in Jordaan, walk to Leidseplein
Popular property highlights
Located in Jordaan, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Melkweg, Leidseplein and University of Amsterdam. Nes and Begijnhof are also within 15 minutes.
Self parking, tour/ticket assistance and multilingual staff are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free.
All 32 rooms offer comforts such as Select Comfort beds and premium bedding, plus complimentary wireless Internet access and plasma TVs with cable channels. Guests will also find coffee/tea makers, safes and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Hotel De Looier
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 32
- Number of floors - 4
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transport (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Towels provided
- Premium bedding
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Plasma TV
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Check-in time ends at 12:30 AM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 2 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A 5.66 per cent city/local tax will be charged.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR9.50 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR35 per day
- Hotel Looier Amsterdam
- Hotel Looier
- Looier Amsterdam
- De Looier Hotel
- De Looier Amsterdam
We should mention
One child aged 2 years old or younger stays for free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.