- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Interislander Ferry Terminal
- 14 min drive
- Westpac Stadium
- 14 min drive
- The Weta Cave
- 23 min drive
- Wellington (WLG-Wellington Intl.)
- 26 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Wellington TOP 10 Holiday Park is located in Lower Hutt. Interislander Ferry Terminal and Wellington Waterfront are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Cuba Street Mall and Oriental Parade. Travelling with kids? Don't miss Wellington Zoo, or check out an event or a game at Westpac Stadium.
- Old St Paul's - 14 min drive
- Interislander Ferry Terminal - 14 min drive
- Westpac Stadium - 14 min drive
- Oriental Parade - 19 min drive
- The Weta Cave - 23 min drive
- Lower Hutt Woburn Station - 4 min drive
- Wellington (WLG-Wellington Intl.) - 26 min drive
About this property
Wellington TOP 10 Holiday Park
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 9 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 9 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Wellington TOP 10 Holiday Park Motel Lower Hutt
- Wellington TOP 10 Holiday Park Motel
- Wellington TOP 10 Holiday Park Lower Hutt
- Wellington TOP 10 Holiday Park
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
Handy to Wellington, plenty of free parking, nice and clean. Reception staff very helpful. Would be good if bedding was included without an additional cost as per some of the other Top 10 Holiday parks we've stayed in. Kids bunks in our cabin were very squeaky which made it hard to get a good night's sleep.