- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Sofitel Wellington
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Luxury Room (Club access)
About this area
Located in Wellington, Sofitel Wellington is in the business district and near the beach. St Paul's Cathedral and Old St Paul's are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Botanic Gardens and Mount Victoria Lookout. Enjoy an event or a match at Westpac Stadium, and consider making time for Wellington Zoo—a top attraction that's not to be missed.
- Lambton Quay - 2 min walk
- New Zealand Parliament Buildings - 3 min walk
- Beehive - 3 min walk
- St Paul's Cathedral - 7 min walk
- Old St Paul's - 10 min walk
- Wellington Station - 8 min walk
- Wellington (WLG-Wellington Intl.) - 19 min drive
- Where to eat
- Jardin Grill – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Food and drink
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for NZD 0 per day.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: NZD 39 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: NZD 40.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Sofitel Opening July 2016 Hotel
- Sofitel Wellington Opening July 2016
- Sofitel Opening July 2016
- Sofitel Wellington Hotel
- Sofitel Wellington (Opening July 2016)
- Sofitel Wellington (opening June 2016)