Parking is $25 per night, and very tight to get into. Stairs from parking site , no lift from parking site so if you have luggage it is terrible. One bedroom we booked, couldn’t get suitcase into bedroom, very small apartment.
- Wellington Cable Car (Lambton Quay Station)
- 2 min walk
- Lambton Quay
- 5 min walk
- TSB Bank Arena
- 10 min walk
- Wellington (WLG-Wellington Intl.)
- 18 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Located in Wellington, Quest on the Terrace is in the city centre and by the sea. Interislander Ferry Terminal and Wellington Waterfront are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Cuba Street Mall and Oriental Parade. Check out an event or a game at Westpac Stadium, and consider making time for Wellington Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Wellington Cable Car (Lambton Quay Station) - 2 min walk
- Lambton Quay - 5 min walk
- Beehive - 7 min walk
- Frank Kitts Park - 10 min walk
- TSB Bank Arena - 10 min walk
- Wellington Station - 9 min walk
- Wellington (WLG-Wellington Intl.) - 17 min drive
About this property
Quest on the Terrace
Parking and transport
Food and drink
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open during the following times:<br /><ul><li>Monday-Friday: 7 AM-7 PM</li></ul> <ul><li>Saturday-Sunday: 8 AM-4 PM</li></ul>If you are planning to arrive after 4 PM, please contact the property at least 24 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cots (infant beds) are available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Quest Terrace Aparthotel Wellington
- Quest Terrace Aparthotel
- Quest Terrace Wellington
- Quest Terrace
- Quest On The Terrace Hotel Wellington
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
I chose this apartment because it was very close to my meeting and well located for everything else. Staff were amazingly helpful when I had left something behind and had to go back and retrieve it. I would definitely stay here again.