- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Quest on Johnston
Choose dates to view prices
Apartment, 1 Bedroom
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms
Studio - Twin Share
Interconnecting 2 Bedroom Apartment
About this area
Quest on Johnston is located near the beach and in an area with great shopping. Interislander Ferry Terminal and Wellington Waterfront are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Wellington Zoo and The Weta Cave. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Westpac Stadium, or consider a night out at The Opera House. Our guests love the property's quiet location.Visit our Wellington travel guide
- Lambton Quay - 1 min walk
- TSB Bank Arena - 5 min walk
- Wellington Cable Car (Lambton Quay Station) - 6 min walk
- Beehive - 8 min walk
- Frank Kitts Park - 8 min walk
- Wellington Station - 6 min walk
- Wellington (WLG-Wellington Intl.) - 19 min drive
About this property
Quest on Johnston
Parking and transport
Food and drink
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: NZD 35 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: NZD 10.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 35.0 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 3 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Shaking in the wind that all no more to say faculties were great