- Liked: Cleanliness
- Lambton Quay
- 6 min walk
- TSB Bank Arena
- 8 min walk
- Frank Kitts Park
- 8 min walk
- Wellington (WLG-Wellington Intl.)
- 17 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Located in Wellington, Quest Atrium Serviced Apartments is in the city centre and near the beach. Interislander Ferry Terminal and Wellington Waterfront are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Oriental Parade and Cuba Street Mall. Check out an event or a game at Westpac Stadium, and consider making time for Wellington Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the property's quiet location.Visit our Wellington travel guide
- Lambton Quay - 6 min walk
- TSB Bank Arena - 8 min walk
- Frank Kitts Park - 8 min walk
- Victoria University of Wellington - 9 min walk
- Carter Observatory - 12 min walk
- Wellington Station - 11 min walk
- Wellington (WLG-Wellington Intl.) - 17 min drive
About this property
Quest Atrium Serviced Apartments
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open during the following times:<br /><ul><li>Monday-Friday: 7:00 AM-8:00 PM</li></ul> <ul><li>Saturday-Sunday: 9:00 AM-6:00 PM</li></ul>If you are planning to arrive after 6:00 PM, please contact the property at least 24 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- The property’s pool, gym and sauna is closed on Good Friday, Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for NZD 30 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for NZD 15 per night.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: NZD 200 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between NZD 12 and NZD 25 for adults, and NZD 12 and NZD 25 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: NZD 20 per night (in/out privileges)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: NZD 15 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 30 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.5 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Quest Atrium Serviced Apartments Wellington
- Quest Atrium Serviced Apartments
- Quest Atrium Serviced Wellington
- Quest Atrium Serviced
- Quest Atrium Serviced Apartments Apartment Wellington
- Quest Atrium Serviced Apartments Apartment
- Quest Atrium Hotel Wellington
- Quest Atrium Wellington Hotel
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Great place to stay for s short break in Wellington. It was easy to walk from here to Te Papa along the waterfront, and very close to the cable car to get up to the Botanic Gardens and Zealandia. The beds were comfy, the towels and bedding were very clean, the shower was hot and powerful. We arrived early and there was no problem with us leaving our luggage behind reception whilst we went out for the day. And the receptionist told us of the shortcut through a neighbouring hotel to get down to Lambton Quay (public access using the lifts).