- Wellington Cable Car (Lambton Quay Station)
- 1 min walk
- Lambton Quay
- 6 min walk
- TSB Bank Arena
- 9 min walk
- Wellington (WLG-Wellington Intl.)
- 17 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
In the city centre and near a train station, Novotel Wellington is in an area with good shopping. Cuba Street Mall and Oriental Parade are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Wellington Zoo and The Weta Cave. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Westpac Stadium or Wellington Town Hall.
- Wellington Cable Car (Lambton Quay Station) - 1 min walk
- Lambton Quay - 6 min walk
- Beehive - 8 min walk
- TSB Bank Arena - 9 min walk
- Frank Kitts Park - 9 min walk
- Wellington Station - 10 min walk
- Wellington (WLG-Wellington Intl.) - 17 min drive
- Where to eat
- Caucus Restaurant – Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Caucus Bar – Bar. Serves light fare daily.
About this property
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: NZD 32.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: NZD 10.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: NZD 10.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: NZD 10.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: NZD 10.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: NZD 25.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: NZD 35.00 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Novotel Wellington Hotel
- Novotel Wellington
- Novotel Wellington Hotel Wellington
- Accor Wellington
- Wellington Novotel
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The hotel was central beautiful place to stay really enjoyed it