We booked Mercure hotel and apartments but when we arrived at around 12.30am, we were asked whether we got the email to advise that we were staying in another hotel. We had to walk to the opposite end of the block in the early hours of the morning. Perhaps due to COVID 19 restrictions, Mercure Abel Tasman reception hadn’t been vacuumed. Acutely aware of need for hygiene in these times, I was a little unsettled. Slight musty smell in the room. Torches in elevator for light. I did like that the bed was comfortable and linen looked clean.
Overview of Mercure Wellington Central City Hotel and Apartments
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Suite, 1 Bedroom
Apartment, 1 Bedroom, Harbour View
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms (2 Queens)
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms
About this area
Located in Wellington, Mercure Wellington Central City Hotel and Apartments is in the city centre and near the beach. Cuba Street Mall and Oriental Parade are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Wellington Zoo and The Weta Cave. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Westpac Stadium or Wellington Town Hall. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Cuba Street Mall - 3 min walk
- Michael Fowler Centre - 5 min walk
- Wellington Waterfront - 6 min walk
- Frank Kitts Park - 8 min walk
- Te Papa (Museum of New Zealand) - 9 min walk
- Wellington Station - 18 min walk
- Wellington (WLG-Wellington Intl.) - 15 min drive
About this property
Mercure Wellington Central City Hotel and Apartments
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for NZD 30.0 per day.
Payment types accepted at this property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: NZD 26 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: NZD 28.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 30.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Grand Mercure Wellington Central City Apartments
- Grand Mercure Central City Apartments
- Grand Mercure Wellington Central City
- Grand Mercure Central City
- Central City Apartment Wellington
- Mercure Wellington Central City Hotel & Apartments
- Mercure Central City Hotel & Apartments
- Mercure Wellington Central City
- Mercure Central City
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Great location and good sized suite! The front desk staff were amazing