- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Distinction Wellington Century City Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Studio, City View
Apartment, 1 Bedroom
Apartment, 1 Bedroom, City View
Superior Apartment, City View
Superior Apartment, 2 Bedrooms
3 Bedroom Penthouse Suite
Penthouse, 2 Bedrooms
Penthouse, 2 Bedrooms (3 Queen or 2 Queen and 2 Single)
Economy Studio (Limited/No View Located at rear of hotel)
About this area
Located in Wellington, Distinction Wellington Century City Hotel is in the business district and near the beach. Interislander Ferry Terminal and Wellington Waterfront are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Wellington Zoo and The Weta Cave. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Westpac Stadium or Wellington Town Hall. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.Visit our Wellington travel guide
- Courtenay Place - 2 min walk
- Wellington Waterfront - 5 min walk
- Te Papa (Museum of New Zealand) - 7 min walk
- Cuba Street Mall - 8 min walk
- Michael Fowler Centre - 9 min walk
- Wellington Station - 7 min drive
- Wellington (WLG-Wellington Intl.) - 11 min drive
About this property
Distinction Wellington Century City Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: NZD 20.00 per night
- Late check-in fee
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 3.5 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
The staff were very helpful they went out of their way to accomadate for our stay, including holding our luggage and phoning us to let us know when our room was ready as we arrived early. The gym and pool facilities were poor.