- Dowse Art Museum
- 16 min walk
- Westpac Stadium
- 11 min drive
- Interislander Ferry Terminal
- 14 min drive
- Wellington (WLG-Wellington Intl.)
- 26 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Located in Lower Hutt, Champers Motor Inn is in a shopping district and near a train station. Interislander Ferry Terminal and Wellington Waterfront are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Cuba Street Mall and Oriental Parade. Check out an event or a game at Westpac Stadium, and consider making time for Wellington Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed.Visit our Lower Hutt travel guide
- Dowse Art Museum - 16 min walk
- Old St Paul's - 11 min drive
- Westpac Stadium - 11 min drive
- Interislander Ferry Terminal - 14 min drive
- The Weta Cave - 25 min drive
- Lower Western Hutt Station - 8 min walk
- Wellington (WLG-Wellington Intl.) - 26 min drive
- Where to eat
- Champers Lower Hutt – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast and dinner daily.
About this property
Champers Motor Inn
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 8 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 8:30 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for NZD 20.0 per night.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: NZD 18 for adults and NZD 18 for children (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: NZD 20.0 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 3.5 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds. Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
Property is also known as
- Champers Motor Inn Lower Hutt
- Champers Motor Inn
- Champers Motor Lower Hutt
- Champers Motor
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Super conviniently location & a good night's rest
Last minute accommodation option we chose Champers as a place to just recuperate and rest during a busy weekend. Room was super clean, warm and welcoming. TV had Sky and all other channels. Kettle provided with milk and complimentary coffee, tea and hot chocolate. Nice comfortable couch also and ironing amenities availble for use. Just a couple of minor touch ups needed: 1. Bed was too bouncy and needed to be a little firm for my liking, otherwise totally functional. 2. Shower pressure was a little weak and the water tap handle was super sensitive, meaning you had to be careful and precise to get the right temp or else be blasted with either hot or cold water. What I loved also was the area is super accessible to motorway, and Petone and Lower Hutt City are 7-10mins either way in by car. Very conviniently placed. We had a very good experience, sleep and rest. Staff were super smiley and welcoming too. Would Definately stay again.