- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Antico Panada
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Standard Single Room
Standard Double Room
Superior Double or Twin Room
Standard Triple Room
About this area
Located in Venice's San Marco neighbourhood, Antico Panada is in the historical district. La Fenice Opera House and Peggy Guggenheim Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include St. Mark's Square and St. Mark's Basilica.
- St. Mark's Square - 1 min walk
- St. Mark's Basilica - 2 min walk
- St Mark's Campanile - 3 min walk
- Bridge of Sighs - 4 min walk
- Doge's Palace - 6 min walk
- Venice Santa Lucia Station - 18 min drive
- Mestre Centro B1 - 59 min drive
- Venice (VCE-Marco Polo) - 63 min drive
- Ristorante Ai Speci - 1 min walk
- Enoteca Osteria Ai Specchieri - 1 min walk
- Ristorante Centrale Pizzeria - 1 min walk
- Ristorante Al Chianti - 1 min walk
- Ristorante Beppino - 1 min walk
About this property
Special check-in instructions
- Guests booking their stay in Venice are kindly requested to visit the #EnjoyRespectVenezia site www.comune.venezia.it/en/content/enjoyrespectvenezia for important information and regulations applied in the city.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1–31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 31 January, EUR 2.40 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.20 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 February - 31 December, EUR 3.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.75 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Antico Panada Hotel Venice
- Antico Panada Hotel
- Antico Panada Venice
- Antico Panada
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort