Overview of Hotel Cavalletto e Doge Orseolo
- Air conditioning
- Business Services
- Room service
Choose dates to view prices
Classic Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds
Double or Twin Room, Canal View
Classic Single Room, 1 Single Bed
Superior Double or Twin Room
Superior Double or Twin Room, Canal View
About this area
Located in Venice's San Marco neighbourhood, Hotel Cavalletto e Doge Orseolo is in the city centre. Correr Civic Museum and La Fenice Opera House are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include St. Mark's Square and Palazzo Contarini del Bovolo. Looking to get your feet wet? Scuba diving, snorkelling and waterskiing adventures can be found near the property. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.Visit our Venice travel guide
- St. Mark's Square - 1 min walk
- Correr Civic Museum - 1 min walk
- St. Mark's Basilica - 2 min walk
- St Mark's Campanile - 3 min walk
- Palazzo Contarini del Bovolo - 4 min walk
- Venice Santa Lucia Station - 2 min drive
- Mestre Centro B1 - 15 min drive
- Venice (VCE-Marco Polo) - 20 min drive
- Tuttinpiedi - 1 min walk
- Chiesa di San Gallo - 1 min walk
- Basara Milano Sushi Bar - 1 min walk
- Caffe Quadri - 1 min walk
- Hard Rock Café - 1 min walk
About this property
Hotel Cavalletto e Doge Orseolo
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1–31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 31 January, EUR 3.10 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.60 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 February - 31 December, EUR 4.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 2.25 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Very friendly helpful staff. Always happy to help.