- Richmond Night Market
- 3 min drive
- Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.)
- 8 min drive
- Vancouver General Hospital
- 21 min drive
- Granville Island Public Market
- 28 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Near a metro station, La Quinta Inn by Wyndham Vancouver Airport is in an area with good airport proximity and shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at VanDusen Botanical Garden and Vancouver Waterfront, while Queen Elizabeth Theatre and Orpheum Theater are cultural highlights. Check out an event or a game at BC Place Stadium, and consider making time for Vancouver Aquarium, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Richmond Night Market - 3 min drive
- Metropolis at Metrotown - 18 min drive
- Vancouver General Hospital - 21 min drive
- Granville Island Public Market - 28 min drive
- TELUS World of Science - 28 min drive
- Lansdowne Station - 14 min walk
- Vancouver Rocky Mountaineer Station - 25 min drive
- Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.) - 8 min drive
About this property
La Quinta Inn by Wyndham Vancouver Airport
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of CAD 20 per accommodation, per night.
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 10.0 per day.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: CAD 20 per accommodation, per night
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Quinta Inn Vancouver Airport
- Quinta Vancouver Airport
- La Quinta Inn Vancouver Airport Hotel Richmond
- La Quinta Richmond
- Richmond La Quinta
- La Quinta Vancouver Airport
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Convenient location. Walk to great sushi restaurants. Free and easy parking at hotel. Clean and comfy beds. It’s not a new hotel but we’ll maintained. I noticed a small indoor pool and hot tub which we did not use. Would def stay there again and it’s only 3 km from Vancouver International Airport with a shuttle.