Overview of Mercure Hotel Ginza Tokyo
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Available
- Business Services
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Tokyo's Ginza neighbourhood, Mercure Hotel Ginza Tokyo is in a shopping district and near a metro station. Kabuki-za Theatre and Tokyo Imperial Palace are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Tokyo Tower and Sensō-ji Temple. Don't miss out on a visit to Disneyland® Tokyo. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Ginza-Itchome Station is 3 minutes by foot and Takaracho Station is 5 minutes.
- Kabuki-za Theatre - 6 min walk
- Tokyo International Forum - 10 min walk
- Tokyo Imperial Palace - 6 min drive
- KidZania Tokyo - 10 min drive
- Tokyo Tower - 13 min drive
- Ginza-Itchome Station - 3 min walk
- Yurakucho Station - 8 min walk
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 15 min drive
- Le Bar de l'Echanson — 1 min walk
- The Kitchen Salvatore Cuomo GINZA - 1 min walk
- 矢場とん - 1 min walk
- Tempura Tendon Tenya - 1 min walk
- Starbucks - 2 min walk
About this property
Mercure Hotel Ginza Tokyo
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between 1 July 2020 - 30 September 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: JPY 2400 for adults and JPY 1200 for children (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: JPY 2400 per day (open 24 hours)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort