- Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden
- 9 min walk
- Isetan Department Store Shinjuku
- 10 min walk
- 11 min walk
- CHAMPION ONE COIN BAR
- 12 min walk
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda)
- 34 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
- Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 9 min walk
- Isetan Department Store Shinjuku - 10 min walk
- Robot Restaurant - 14 min walk
- Omoide Yokocho - 16 min walk
- Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building - 2 min drive
- Shinjuku-gyoemmae Station - 7 min walk
- Tokyo Shinjuku Station - 16 min walk
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 34 min drive
- Araku — 11 min walk
- CHAMPION ONE COIN BAR — 12 min walk
- Robot Restaurant — 14 min walk
- Hakata Dojo — 17 min walk
- Isomaru Suisan — 18 min walk
About this property
Citadines Shinjuku Tokyo
A 24-hour fitness centre, self parking and concierge services are available at this smoke-free aparthotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, dry cleaning, laundry facilities and a 24-hour front desk are on-site. Each apartment boasts a deep soaking tub and offers free WiFi and a kitchenette. Guests will appreciate conveniences, such as a fridge and a microwave, while a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a DVD player provide a bit of entertainment.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 5 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 100 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: JPY 1320 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: JPY 2750 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Citadines Shinjuku Tokyo Hotel
- Citadines Shinjuku Tokyo
- Shinjuku Citadines Tokyo Hotel
- Citadines Tokyo Hotel Shinjuku
- Citadines Tokyo Shinjuku Hotel Shinjuku
- Citadines Shinjuku Tokyo Aparthotel
- Citanes Shinjuku Tokyo
- Free WiFi
Parking and transport
- Self-parking: JPY 2750 per night
- Children stay free
- Continental breakfast available for a fee 6:30 AM–9:30 AM on weekdays and 7:00 AM–10:00 AM on weekends: JPY 1320 per person
- Combined bath/shower
- Toilet with electronic bidet
- Deep-soaking bathtub
- Free toiletries
- Flat-screen TV with cable service
- DVD player
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Computer station
- Air conditioning
- No pets allowed
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Smoke-free property
Services and conveniences
- Concierge services
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Luggage storage
- Blackout curtains
- Free newspapers (reception)
- Reception hall
- Free bottled water
- Near a metro station
- In the city centre
- In the entertainment district
- In the suburbs
Things to do
- 24-hour fitness centre
- Fitness centre
- 160 rooms
- 12 floors
- 1 building
- Built in 2008
Location is good.About 15 to 20 min walk to Shinjuku station or a 5 min walk to a subway station which is only 2 stops to Shinjuku station.A 7/11 store is only a minutes walk from the hotel.Plenty of restaurants within walking distance .