- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Hotel Rose Garden Shinjuku
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Available
Choose dates to view prices
Semi Double Room
Double Room, 1 Double Bed
About this area
Located in Tokyo's Shinjuku neighbourhood, Hotel Rose Garden Shinjuku is in the business district and near a metro station. Robot Restaurant and Tokyo Opera City Concert Hall are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden and Sunshine Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Tokyo National Olympic Stadium or Tokyo Metropolitan Gymnasium. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Nishi-shinjuku Station is just steps away and Tochomae Station is 8 minutes by foot.
- Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 19 min walk
- Yoyogi Park - 12 min drive
- Shibuya Crossing - 18 min drive
- Waseda University - 23 min drive
- Meiji Jingu Shrine - 31 min drive
- Nishi-shinjuku Station - 1 min walk
- Seibu-Shinjuku Station - 10 min walk
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 39 min drive
- In the Garden 1 — 1 min walk
- KURIKICHI — 1 min walk
- YOSHINOYA - 1 min walk
- Sakura - 1 min walk
- Teketeke - 1 min walk
About this property
Hotel Rose Garden Shinjuku
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between 1 July 2020 - 30 September 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1500 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort