- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Carmel Plaza
- 4 min walk
- Carmel Beach
- 12 min walk
- Tommy's Wok
- 3 min walk
- 4 min walk
- Monterey, CA (MRY-Monterey Peninsula)
- 8 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Located in Carmel, The Hideaway is in the historical district and near the beach. 17-Mile Drive and Carmel Mission Basilica are notable landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Pebble Beach Golf Links and Fisherman's Wharf. Monterey Bay Aquarium and Dennis the Menace Park are also worth visiting.Visit our Carmel travel guide
- Carmel Plaza - 4 min walk
- Carmel Beach - 12 min walk
- Carmel Mission Basilica - 14 min walk
- Carmel River State Beach - 3 min drive
- Pebble Beach Golf Links - 5 min drive
- Salinas Station - 32 min drive
- Monterey, CA (MRY-Monterey Peninsula) - 12 min drive
- Tommy's Wok - 3 min walk
- Vesuvio - 4 min walk
- Bruno's Market & Deli - 4 min walk
- Terrys Cypress Inn - 5 min walk
- Akaoni - 5 min walk
About this property
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 10:00 PM. <br />This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests arriving after regular check-in hours must contact the property in advance to arrange late check-in. Guests can contact the property using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 83.25 per pet, per stay.
- Dogs only
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 8.33 per accommodation, per night
- Additional inclusions
- WiFi access (may be limited)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 83.25 per pet, per stay
- An in-room safe is available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hideaway Inn Carmel
- Hideaway Carmel
- Hideaway B&B Carmel
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Not for business traveler
This hotel was a total disappointment. The room was very small and situated on the second floor right near the outdoor fireplace. I had to listen to people hanging out there and talking loudly. The shower had very low water pressure. It was hard to control the temperature in the room, always felt too cold or too warm. It was aggravating that they hold the wine and cheese between 4-6pm and breakfast from 8-10am. I was gone in the mornings before 8 and back after 6, so I couldn't enjoy either. This is definitely a place that is much better for a vacation spot, if you don't mind paying about $400 all in for a room that felt like it should be half that price.