- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of The Ned
- Free WiFi
- Pet Friendly
- Air Conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Room (Cosy) (No Access to Neds Club)
Room (Medium) (No Access to Neds Club)
Room (Large) (No Access to Neds Club)
Room (Heritage) (No Access to Neds Club)
Room (Grand Heritage) (No Access to Neds Club)
Suite (Studio) (No Access to Neds Club)
Studio (Stairwell) (No Access to Neds Club)
Room (Accessible) (No Access to Neds Club)
Suite (Heritage) (No Access to Neds Club)
Suite (Terrace) (No Access to Neds Club)
Suite (Duplex) (No Access to Neds Club)
Suite (2 Bedroom) (No Access to Neds Club)
Suite (Lutyens) (No Access to Neds Club)
About this area
Located in London's London City Centre neighbourhood, The Ned is in the business district and near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Russell Square and St. James Park, while ZSL London Zoo and Stamford Bridge Stadium are popular area attractions. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at The Oval or Emirates Stadium.Visit our London travel guide
- London Bridge - 9 min walk
- Liverpool Street - 9 min walk
- St. Paul's Cathedral - 10 min walk
- The Shard - 15 min walk
- Tower of London - 17 min walk
- Bank Underground Station - 1 min walk
- London Cannon Street Station - 3 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 51 min drive
- Ceconni's — 1 min walk
- Lutyens Grill — 1 min walk
- Pod Food - 2 min walk
- The Green Man - 2 min walk
- Browns - 2 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 15 and GBP 75 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 50.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, social distancing measures are in place and an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort