- Trades Union Congress Building
- 1 min walk
- The Cartoon Museum
- 2 min walk
- Tas Restaurant
- 1 min walk
- Baskin Robbins
- 1 min walk
- London (QQU-London Euston Train Station)
- 4 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Located in London's London City Centre neighbourhood, Radisson Blu Edwardian Bloomsbury Street Hotel is in the city centre and near the beach. Russell Square and Royal Opera House are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include Coca-Cola London Eye and ZSL London Zoo. Sky Garden and Stamford Bridge Stadium are not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's central location.Visit our London travel guide
- Trades Union Congress Building - 1 min walk
- The Cartoon Museum - 2 min walk
- The British Museum - 2 min walk
- Shaftesbury Theatre - 3 min walk
- Dominion Theatre - 4 min walk
- Tottenham Court Road Underground Station - 4 min walk
- London Charing Cross Station - 15 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 49 min drive
- Bloomsbury Street Kitchen — 1 min walk
- Tas Restaurant - 1 min walk
- Baskin Robbins - 1 min walk
- Scoff & Banter - 1 min walk
- Steak & Lobster - 1 min walk
About this property
Radisson Blu Edwardian Bloomsbury Street Hotel
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The credit card used to book the reservation must be presented by the cardholder at check-in for prepaid reservations. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 26.00 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 32.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Bloomsbury Street Hotel
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Hotel
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Bloomsbury Street
- Radisson Blu Edwardian
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
The hotel was in a great location for all the major theatres and sights. We checked in inline hoping to make the whole check in process quick but there was a little confusion, but it was quickly sorted. I love the vip benefits and the room upgrade meant we had a lovely corner room and as it was valentines day we also had chocolates and beautiful towel swans which was a nice touch. The hotel is undergoing some work at the moment (we didnt know about this on booking and we werent tod about this at check in, which I think we should have) and our room upgrade was right above the drilling work. We were going strsight out so it didnt both us in the evening, but it did stsrt again at 8am on the Saturday, so no relaxing lie in. The bar was lovely and the bar tender was great and very friendly. The cocktail I had was gorgeous and standard pricing for London. All in all a great hotel with a perfect location