- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- O2 Arena
- 5 min drive
- Tower Bridge
- 11 min drive
- Elements Bar And Restaurant
- 1 min walk
- Davy's Wine Vaults
- 1 min walk
- London (LCY-London City)
- 30 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Located in London's Greenwich neighbourhood, Novotel London Greenwich is in the city centre and near a metro station. O2 Arena and Tower of London are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Tower Bridge and The Shard. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at London Stadium or Excel Exhibition Centre. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.Visit our London travel guide
- O2 Arena - 5 min drive
- Tower Bridge - 11 min drive
- The Shard - 11 min drive
- London Bridge - 11 min drive
- Tower of London - 12 min drive
- London Greenwich Station - 1 min walk
- Greenwich DLR Station - 1 min walk
- London (LCY-London City) - 26 min drive
- Elements Bar And Restaurant - 1 min walk
- Davy's Wine Vaults - 1 min walk
- Belushi's - 1 min walk
- Babas Cafe - 2 min walk
- The Auctioneer - 2 min walk
About this property
Novotel London Greenwich
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of GBP 15, per pet, per day, plus a deposit of GBP 15 per night.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 16.45 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 18 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: GBP 15 per night
- Pet fee: GBP 15 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Novotel London Greenwich Hotel
- Novotel Greenwich Hotel
- Novotel London Greenwich
- Novotel Greenwich
- Accor London Greenwich
- London Novotel
- Novotel London Greenwich Hotel London
- Novotel London Greenwich England