Overview of Dolphin House Serviced Apartments
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor Space
Choose dates to view prices
Apartment, 1 Bedroom
Executive Apartment, 1 Bedroom
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms (1 Bathroom)
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms (2 Bathrooms)
Economy Room, 1 King Bed (Ground Floor)
Economy Room, 1 Single Bed (Ground Floor)
Apartment, 3 Bedrooms (3 Bathrooms)
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms, 1 Double and 1 Single (1 Bathroom)
Run of House
About this area
Located in London's London City Centre neighbourhood, Dolphin House Serviced Apartments is near a metro station. Buckingham Palace and The British Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Big Ben and London Eye. Looking to enjoy an event or a match? See what's going on at O2 Arena or Wembley Stadium. Take the opportunity to explore the area for outdoor excitement like hiking/biking trails. Our guests love the property's central location.Visit our London travel guide
- Big Ben - 3 min drive
- London Eye - 5 min drive
- Westminster Abbey - 7 min drive
- Buckingham Palace - 9 min drive
- Harrods - 10 min drive
- Pimlico Underground Station - 5 min walk
- Vauxhall Station - 15 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 39 min drive
- Dolphin Bar & Grill - 1 min walk
- Goya - 4 min walk
- Westminster Boating Base - 4 min walk
- The Gallery - 4 min walk
- Khalouk & Taylor Deli - 5 min walk
About this property
Dolphin House Serviced Apartments
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
- Hot tub
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Covered self-parking fee: GBP 35 per night
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 50.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- The property is professionally cleaned, and disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities
It’s a fully and comfortably furnished flat 5 minutes from the tube station.