Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 7 Mar. 2021
Reviewed on 8 Mar. 2021
Where to stay in Chicago
The heart of the Midwest’s glittering metropolis has many offerings, from shopping and dining to parks, museums and exciting contemporary public art.
An avenue brimming with superb shops and restaurants, the Magnificent Mile more than lives up to its name.
4.5/5Wonderful!(93 area reviews)
Bordered roughly by the surrounding elevated train circuit, this Chicago neighborhood has restaurants, galleries, parks and a giant silver bean.
5/5Exceptional!(4 area reviews)
Both a neighborhood and a park, this northern Chicago area has gorgeous scenery, residential streets lined with stately homes and extensive shopping and dining.
4/5Very Good!(1 area review)
South of downtown Chicago, this neighborhood features cultural activities, sports and convention centers and a great dining and nightlife scene.
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Chicago airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Chicago?
- Where to stay near top Chicago attractions?
- More accommodation types in Chicago
- What kind of hotels are in Chicago?
- Which hotel chains are in Chicago?
- What are the most popular hotels in Chicago?
- Are there hotels near Chicago?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends