Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Where to stay in Cape Town
4.5/5Wonderful!(7 area reviews)
Sublime mountain scenery and a lovely beach make this stylish neighbourhood one of Cape Town’s favourite seaside destinations .
Victoria and Alfred Waterfront
Indulge in some retail therapy, learn about South Africa’s history or just kick back and enjoy the spectacular views from Cape Town’s historic waterfront.
4/5Very Good!(8 area reviews)
Bring the kids to the playgrounds and cafés in this dynamic, rejuvenated coastal area in the shadow of a mossy mountain.
Browse stalls and enjoy live music in the harbor market, trek along the mountain trails and surf atop Atlantic swells.
3/5(3 area reviews)
Learn about the rich Malay culture and history in this lively and quirky area of museums and brightly painted buildings.
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Cape Town airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Cape Town?
- Where to stay near top Cape Town attractions?
- More accommodation types in Cape Town
- What kind of hotels are in Cape Town?
- Which hotel chains are in Cape Town?
- What are the most popular hotels in Cape Town?
- Are there hotels near Cape Town?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends