Overview of Park Inn by Radisson Cape Town Foreshore
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Superior Room, Mountain View
Standard Room, Mountain View
Junior Suite, Balcony, Mountain View
Superior Room, Balcony, Mountain View
About this area
Located in Cape Town, Park Inn by Radisson Cape Town Foreshore is in the city centre and by the ocean. Greenmarket Square and Castle of Good Hope are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Long Street and Kloof Street. Check out an event or a game at Cape Town Stadium, and consider making time for Two Oceans Aquarium, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Long Street - 1 min walk
- Cape Town International Convention Centre - 5 min walk
- Artscape Theatre Centre - 6 min walk
- Greenmarket Square - 11 min walk
- Castle of Good Hope - 13 min walk
- Woodstock Station - 4 min drive
- Cape Town Station - 7 min walk
- Cape Town (CPT-Cape Town Intl.) - 15 min drive
- Where to eat
- RBG Bar Grill – Family restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Harald's Bar & Terrace – Poolside rooftop bar. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Park Inn by Radisson Cape Town Foreshore
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: ZAR 165 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR 350 per vehicle (one-way)
- Self-parking fee: ZAR 60 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Park Inn Radisson Cape Town Foreshore Hotel
- Park Inn Radisson Foreshore Hotel
- Park Inn Radisson Cape Town Foreshore
- Park Inn Radisson Foreshore
- Park Inn By Radisson Cape Town Foreshore South Africa
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Very nice hotel! Staff was helpful! They were always smiling to us! Hotel is very well located. It is a 15-minute walk to pretty much everything (V&A Waterfront, Bo-Kaap, etc.). The rooftop terrace is pretty nice with a view on Table Mountain. We were disappointed by the fact that the terrace was closed every night during our stay. We can't really blame the hotel though as the nights were really windy. The pool is much smaller than it looks on the pictures. No one really used it. Rooms are a bit on the smaller side, but they're very clean. Our room had a big window with a view on Table Mountain which was so beautiful! The only ''bad'' thing about the hotel is that the area can get pretty 'sketchy' at night. Avoid walking alone at night. We took Uber to go everywhere. It can also get a bit sketchy during the day if you venture on the wrong street. Tip: Even though it's easy and fast to walk to Bo-Kaap, we suggest taking an Uber or a taxi. Some streets are not as 'safe' as others. We got followed for 10 minutes by a begger. We are not trying to taint the reputation of Cape Town or the hotel. Any big city in the world has those issues. Please do not let this influence your decision to visit Cape Town. We were there for 2 weeks and always felt generally safe. We took good precautions and nothing happened to us! :) Cape Town is sooo worth visiting!! You just have to be smart, like in any big city!