- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of High Country Inn
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Air Conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Superior Room, 2 Queen Beds, Mountain View
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Mountain View
Suite, 1 Bedroom, Mountain View
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
Room (Selected at Check-In)
Premium Room, 1 King Bed, Jetted Tub
About this area
Near a train station, High Country Inn is in a walkable area with good shopping. Upper Hot Springs and Mount Norquay Ski Resort are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Banff Gondola and Tunnel Mountain. Discover the area's water adventures with nearby rafting, or enjoy the great outdoors with hiking/biking trails.
- Banff National Park Information Centre - 5 min walk
- Banff Lake Louise Tourism Bureau - 5 min walk
- Banff Legacy Trail - 7 min walk
- Central Park - 13 min walk
- Banff Park Museum - 13 min walk
- Banff Station - 10 min walk
- Calgary, AB (YYC-Calgary Intl.) - 93 min drive
About this property
High Country Inn
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Close to downtown, great views, very clean and comfortable.