- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Staff & service
Overview of Pesaro Palace
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Standard Double or Twin Room
Junior Suite, 1 Bedroom
Deluxe Suite, 1 Bedroom, Canal View
About this area
Located in Venice's Cannaregio neighbourhood, Pesaro Palace is in the city centre and near a train station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Grand Canal and Giardini della Biennale, while La Fenice Opera House and Palazzo Grassi are cultural highlights. Our guests love the hotel's quiet location.
- Ca' d'Oro - 1 min walk
- Rialto Bridge - 8 min walk
- San Cassiano - 8 min walk
- Venetian Ghetto - 11 min walk
- Palazzo Barbarigo - 15 min walk
- Venice Santa Lucia Station - 17 min walk
- Mestre Centro B1 - 59 min drive
- Venice (VCE-Marco Polo) - 63 min drive
- 12 Oz Coffee Joint - 1 min walk
- McDonald's - 1 min walk
- Cà D'Oro alla Vedova - 1 min walk
- Rizzo - 1 min walk
- The Irish Pub - 1 min walk
About this property
Special check-in instructions
- This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Guests booking their stay in Venice are kindly requested to visit the #EnjoyRespectVenezia site www.comune.venezia.it/en/content/enjoyrespectvenezia for important information and regulations applied in the city.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 60.0 per day.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for EUR 20.0 per night.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1–31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 31 January, EUR 3.10 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.60 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 February - 31 December, EUR 4.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 2.25 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 120 per vehicle (one-way)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 20.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 60.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Pesaro Palace Hotel Venice
- Pesaro Palace Hotel
- Pesaro Palace Venice
- Pesaro Palace