Overview of Hotel San Cassiano Ca'Favretto
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Standard Double or Twin Room
Superior Double or Twin Room
Basic Single Room, 1 Single Bed
Grand Double Room, Canal View
Superior Quadruple Room
About this area
Located in Venice's Santa Croce neighbourhood, Hotel San Cassiano Ca'Favretto is in the city centre and on the riverwalk. Rialto Bridge and St. Mark's Basilica are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Grand Canal and Giardini della Biennale.Visit our Venice travel guide
- San Cassiano - 2 min walk
- Rialto Bridge - 7 min walk
- Palazzo Barbarigo - 10 min walk
- Ca' d'Oro - 16 min walk
- Venetian Ghetto - 17 min walk
- Venice Santa Lucia Station - 15 min walk
- Mestre Centro B1 - 16 min drive
- Venice (VCE-Marco Polo) - 14 min drive
- Osteria Antico Giardinetto - 2 min walk
- Vecio Fritolin - 2 min walk
- Al Nono Risorto - 2 min walk
- Ostaria Al Garanghelo - 3 min walk
- Ai Botteri - 4 min walk
About this property
Hotel San Cassiano Ca'Favretto
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests booking their stay in Venice are kindly requested to visit the #EnjoyRespectVenezia site www.comune.venezia.it/en/content/enjoyrespectvenezia for important information and regulations applied in the city.
- Pets stay for free
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room (up to 18 lb/8 kg)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1–31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 31 January, EUR 3.10 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.60 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 February - 31 December, EUR 4.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 2.25 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 6 for adults and EUR 6 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel San Cassiano Ca'Favretto Venice
- Hotel San Cassiano Ca'Favretto
- San Cassiano Ca'Favretto Venice
- San Cassiano Ca'Favretto
- San Cassiano Ca Favretto Hotel
- Hotel San Cassiano Venice
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Fantastic location, great breakdast and friendly staff.