Overview of The Tank Stream
Choose dates to view prices
Premium Room, 1 King Bed (High Floor)
Atrium Queen Room (Internal Facing Window)
Disabilities Access, 1 Queen Bed (AR)
Deluxe Room, 1 Queen Bed
Premium Room, 1 Queen Bed (High Floor)
Superior Room, 1 Queen Bed
Deluxe Twin, 2 King Single Beds
About this area
In the city centre and near a metro station, The Tank Stream is in an area with good shopping. Travellers eager for a bit of culture can stop by Sydney Opera House, while those who have shopping on the agenda may want to visit Australia Square and Chifley Plaza. SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium and Luna Park are not to be missed.
- Australia Square - 2 min walk
- Chifley Plaza - 4 min walk
- Sydney Harbour Circle Walk - 4 min walk
- Macquarie Place - 4 min walk
- Governors Phillip & Macquarie Towers - 5 min walk
- Wynyard Station - 4 min walk
- Sydney Circular Quay Station - 6 min walk
- Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) - 25 min drive
- Le Petit Flot — 1 min walk
About this property
The Tank Stream
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 25 for adults and AUD 25 for children (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: AUD 25 per day
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system and a first aid kit.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Great location, friendly staff, delicious food. Very small room but compact and with everything you need.