Overview of Shangri-La Hotel, Sydney
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Deluxe Darling Harbour 1 King
Deluxe Darling Harbour 2 Twins
Deluxe Sydney Harbour 1 King
Deluxe Sydney Harbour 2 Twins
Deluxe Opera House, Room, 1 King Bed, City View
Deluxe Opera House, 2 Single Beds, City View
Executive Darling Harbour 1 King, High Floor
Executive Darling Harbour 2 Twins, High Floor
Executive Sydney Harbour View 2 Twins, High Floor
Executive Opera House City View Room, 1 King Bed, High Floor
Executive Opera House City View 2 Twins, High Floor
Horizon Premier Sydney Harbour 1 King, Lounge Access, High Floor
Executive Sydney Harbour View 1 King, High Floor
Sydney Harbour Suite 1King, Lounge Access
Horizon Darling Harbour View 1 King, Lounge Access, High Floor
Horizon Sydney Harbour View 1 King, Lounge Access, High Floor
Horizon, Sydney Harbour Suite, 1 King Bed, Lounge Access, Harbor View High Floor
Premier Sydney Harbour View 1 King
Horizon Opera House City View 1 King, Lounge Access, High Floor
Ambassador Suite, Lounge Access, High Floor
Horizon Darling Harbour Suite 1 King, Lounge Access, High Floor
Horizon Suite, 1 King Bed, Lounge Access Tower High Floor
Suite, Business Lounge Access, Harbour View (Governor, High Floor)
Presidential Suite, Business Lounge Access, Harbour View (High Floor)
Royal Suite, Business Lounge Access, Harbour View (High Floor)
Executive Sydney Harbour View Suite 1 King, Lounge Access, High Floor
Grand Premier Sydney Harbour View 1 King, High Floor
About this area
Located in The Rocks, Shangri-La Hotel, Sydney is in the city centre and near a metro station. Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium and Luna Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Sydney Cricket Ground or Qudos Bank Arena. Our guests love the hotel's central location.Visit our The Rocks travel guide
- The Big Dig Archaeology Education Centre - 2 min walk
- Museum of Contemporary Art - 4 min walk
- Circular Quay - 4 min walk
- The Rocks Markets - 6 min walk
- Sydney Observatory - 6 min walk
- Wynyard Station - 6 min walk
- Sydney Circular Quay Station - 7 min walk
- Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) - 23 min drive
About this property
Shangri-La Hotel, Sydney
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- This property enforces a strict dress code in Blu Bar on 36 restaurant. For details, please contact the property using the number provided on the booking confirmation email.
- Guests who book breakfast-inclusive rate plans will receive breakfast for 2 adults and up to 2 children age 5 and younger. Additional children under age 5 and children 6-11 years old will receive 50% off the adult buffet breakfast price.
Renovations and closures
- Fitness facilities
- Swimming pool
- Dining venue
- Hot tub
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 11 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 250.00 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 100 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: AUD 59.00 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 69.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 250.00 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.5 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Shangri-La Hotel Sydney The Rocks
- Shangri-La Hotel Sydney
- Shangri-La Sydney The Rocks
- Shangri-La Sydney
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Shangri-La always high wuality unfortunately hindered by COVID-19