- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Meriton Suites Campbell Street, Sydney
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Studio Luxury Suite
1 Bedroom Luxury Suite
1 Bedroom Altitude Suite
About this area
Located in Haymarket, Meriton Suites Campbell Street, Sydney is near a train station. Travellers eager for a bit of culture can stop by Capitol Theatre, while those who have shopping on the agenda may want to visit Chinatown Night Market and Paddy's Market. Check out an event or a game at Sydney Cricket Ground, and consider making time for SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the property's quiet location.Visit our Haymarket travel guide
- Capitol Theatre - 1 min walk
- Paddy's Market - 3 min walk
- Chinatown Night Market - 5 min walk
- Sydney Town Hall - 9 min walk
- International Convention Centre Sydney - 13 min walk
- Capitol Square Light Rail Station - 2 min walk
- Sydney Central Station - 6 min walk
- Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) - 26 min drive
About this property
Meriton Suites Campbell Street, Sydney
Parking and transport
Food and drink
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 100 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Nearby parking fee: AUD 25 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 3.15 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. This property only accepts debit or credit cards, credit cards and debit cards for all bookings and on-site payments. Cash is not accepted.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort