- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
- Capitol Theatre
- 1 min walk
- Paddy's Market
- 3 min walk
- Chinatown Night Market
- 5 min walk
- Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.)
- 21 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Located in Haymarket, Meriton Suites Campbell Street, Sydney is near a train station. Capitol Theatre and Sydney Opera House are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium and Luna Park. Wild Life Sydney Zoo and Taronga Zoo are not to be missed. Our guests love the property's quiet location.Visit our Haymarket travel guide
- Capitol Theatre - 1 min walk
- Paddy's Market - 3 min walk
- Chinatown Night Market - 5 min walk
- Sydney Town Hall - 9 min walk
- Hyde Park - 12 min walk
- Capitol Square Light Rail Station - 2 min walk
- Sydney Central Station - 6 min walk
- Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) - 21 min drive
About this property
Meriton Suites Campbell Street, Sydney
Parking and transport
Food and drink
Services and conveniences
Things to do
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 100 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Nearby parking fee: AUD 25 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 3.15 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. This property only accepts debit or credit cards and debit cards for all bookings and on-site payments. Cash is not accepted. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities
We loved our hotel in Haymarket!!! Because of the location it was affordable, yet not too far from the sites. Our room was spacious, clean and modern with a full kitchen, washer and dryer, bathroom with shower, couch, tv and king size bed. The wall of glass made for a great view of the city and the black out curtains gave us privacy and a dark space for relaxing sleep. The bed and pillows were soft and comfortable. We will stay here again. One negative was the shuttle service. It is an airport company that travels to many hotels. Plan for long waits and confusion. You can walk a few blocks to the train or take a cab door to door. Depends on the weather.