Overview of Capitol Square Hotel Sydney
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Twin Room
About this area
In the city centre and near a metro station, Capitol Square Hotel Sydney is in an area with great shopping. World Square Shopping Centre and Paddy's Market are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Hyde Park and Royal Botanic Gardens. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Sydney Cricket Ground or Qudos Bank Arena. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Capitol Square Light Rail Station is just steps away and Paddy's Markets Light Rail Station is 4 minutes by foot.Visit our Haymarket travel guide
- Capitol Theatre - 1 min walk
- Sydney Town Hall - 9 min walk
- Hyde Park - 12 min walk
- International Convention Centre Sydney - 13 min walk
- Sydney Tower - 14 min walk
- Capitol Square Light Rail Station - 1 min walk
- Sydney Central Station - 6 min walk
- Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) - 24 min drive
- Jade Restaurant — 1 min walk
About this property
Capitol Square Hotel Sydney
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 100 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 19.00 for adults and AUD 10.00 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 16.00 per person
- Airport shuttle fee per child: AUD 16.00
- Self-parking fee: AUD 30.00 per night
- Nearby parking fee: AUD 30.00 per night
- Late check-out fee: AUD 40 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 40.0 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.08 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Safety features at this property include a smoke detector. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
friendly staff, great location, good for the cost of the room