- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of The Grand Orlando Resort at Celebration
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds, Pool View
Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds, Accessible
Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Pool View
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
About this area
In the suburbs and near theme parks, The Grand Orlando Resort at Celebration is in an area with good airport proximity and shopping. Old Town and Disney Springs® Area are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Disney's Hollywood Studios® and Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park. Travelling with kids? Don't miss Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park, or check out an event or a game at ESPN Wide World of Sports. Our guests appreciate the resort's location for the sightseeing.Visit our Kissimmee travel guide
- Fun Spot America - 3 min drive
- Old Town - 3 min drive
- Celebration Golf Club - 4 min drive
- ESPN Wide World of Sports - 10 min drive
- Waldorf Astoria Golf Club - 14 min drive
- Kissimmee Station - 16 min drive
- Orlando, FL (MCO-Orlando Intl.) - 23 min drive
- Panera Bread - 8 min walk
- Wendy's - 9 min walk
- Golden Corral - 11 min walk
- Boston Lobster Feast - 13 min walk
- Joe's Crab Shack - 14 min walk
About this property
The Grand Orlando Resort at Celebration
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50 per stay
- Resort fee: USD 28.38 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Health club access
- Fitness centre access
- Shuttle service
- Business centre/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 14.95 and USD 14.95 for adults, and USD 14.95 and USD 14.95 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: USD 15.00 per day (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Radisson Resort Orlando Celebration Kissimmee
- Radisson Orlando Celebration Kissimmee
- Radisson Orlando Celebration
- Radisson Hotel Orlando Celebration
- Radisson Resort Kissimmee
- Radisson Kissimmee
- Radisson Celebration
- Kissimmee Radisson
- Radisson Resort Orlando-Celebration Hotel Kissimmee
- Radisson Resort Celebration
- Grand Orlando Resort Celebration Kissimmee
- Grand Orlando Resort Celebration
- Grand Orlando Celebration Kissimmee
- Grand Orlando Celebration
- Radisson Resort Orlando Celebration
- Orlando Celebration Kissimmee
- Liked: Amenities
- Disliked: Staff & service
Property was close to all theme parks. Actually stayed the 10th thru the 14th. Somehow 13th PM we were locked out of our room due to the security lock flipping back upon closing door when we left, it was loose. Called front desk, said someone would be right up. NOT!! Tired from a full day and wanted to sleep. After sometime, stopped a passing maid, thought was security, not. She called management, I spoke to them and after 10 minutes they showed up and opened door. Room had not been made up since our arrival. No clean towels, etc. Said they would send up items right away. Took 30 minutes and they brought sheets for me to make up bed!! Could be an awesome property, but needs better customer service. 6 counter check in and outs, but only use 1 or 2. Very time consuming. Tile in shower could use a good scrubbing. Not a fan of mildew. Great pools, whirlpools, indoor and outdoor bar and onsite Starbucks. Snacks sold by front desk not priced. Bought a small bag of chips and jerky and 2 sodas, $24.00 plus.