- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Rydges Melbourne Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Breakfast Available
Choose dates to view prices
One Bedroom Apartment
About this area
In the city centre, Rydges Melbourne Hotel is in Melbourne's Chinatown neighbourhood, a walkable area with great shopping. Old Melbourne Gaol and Federation Square are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Bourke Street Mall and Melbourne Central. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Melbourne Cricket Ground or Rod Laver Arena. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing.Visit our Melbourne travel guide
- Her Majesty's Theatre - 1 min walk
- Princess Theatre - 4 min walk
- Bourke Street Mall - 8 min walk
- Carlton Gardens - 9 min walk
- Melbourne Central - 10 min walk
- Parliament Station - 4 min walk
- Flinders Street Station - 14 min walk
- Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) - 27 min drive
- Locanda Steakhouse — 1 min walk
- Locanda — 1 min walk
- Flinders Lane - 8 min walk
About this property
Rydges Melbourne Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 100 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 22 for adults and AUD 14.50 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: AUD 35 per day (in/out privileges)
- Nearby parking fee: AUD 35 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 60.0 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.08 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds, rollaway/extra beds and sofa beds.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Lovely stay in Melbourne's theatre district
Brilliant short stay for my birthday this February - the location was fantastic, the room was comfortable and the view was awesome. The staff were all really friendly and made the stay really memorable. I'll definitely be back.