Overview of Hotel Madrisol
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Air conditioning
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Double or Twin Room
Double Room Single Use
About this area
Located in Madrid's Literary Quarter neighbourhood, Hotel Madrisol is in the city centre and near a metro station. Thyssen-Bornemisza National Museum and Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina Sofia are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Gran Via Street and Principe Pio. Madrid Amusement Park and Madrid Zoo Aquarium are not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hostal's central location.Visit our Madrid travel guide
- Puerta del Sol - 3 min walk
- Gran Via Street - 7 min walk
- Paseo del Prado - 7 min walk
- Thyssen-Bornemisza National Museum - 8 min walk
- Plaza Mayor - 9 min walk
- Sol Station - 4 min walk
- Madrid Recoletos Station - 16 min walk
- Madrid (MAD-Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas) - 23 min drive
- Labarka de Pintxos - 1 min walk
- La Tercera - 1 min walk
- City Kebab - 1 min walk
- La Casa del Abuelo - 1 min walk
- Mero México - 1 min walk
About this property
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.