- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Overview of Travelodge London Kings Cross Royal Scot Hotel
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Family Room (1)
About this area
Located in London's London City Centre neighbourhood, Travelodge London Kings Cross Royal Scot Hotel is in the city centre and near a metro station. The Strand and Covent Garden Market are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Russell Square and Regent's Park. Check out an event or a game at Emirates Stadium, and consider making time for London Eye, a top attraction not to be missed.Visit our London travel guide
- The British Museum - 4 min drive
- St. Paul's Cathedral - 4 min drive
- Leicester Square - 6 min drive
- Piccadilly Circus - 6 min drive
- Trafalgar Square - 6 min drive
- London King's Cross Station - 9 min walk
- King's Cross St. Pancras Underground Station - 10 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 49 min drive
- The Carpenters Arms - 1 min walk
- Sen Viet - 1 min walk
- Itadaki-zen - 2 min walk
- The Northumberland Arms - 2 min walk
- Mediterraneo - 2 min walk
About this property
Travelodge London Kings Cross Royal Scot Hotel
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Travelodge London Kings Cross Royal Scot Hotel
- Travelodge Kings Cross Royal Scot Hotel
- Travelodge London Kings Cross Royal Scot
- Travelodge Kings Cross Royal Scot
- Travelodge Kings Cross Royal
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Value for the price and short stay
The room was simple and small but clean, bed was comfortable and crisp clean sheets. Bathroom was tiny, too, ckean towels and overall room was clean. For a few hours stay it was fine. A bit of a walk from the public transportation, not a great street to go for a walk but felt safe. Continental breakfast, good choices but perhaps the service at the restaurant can improve. The set of silverware on mh table contained a dirty fork and people were in search of limited supply of silverware but stuff everywhere was friendly. The hotel is too big and some big crowds were noisy at night.