Overview of Hoi An Historic Hotel Managed By Melia Hotels International
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
About this area
Located in Hoi An, Hoi An Historic Hotel Managed By Melia Hotels International is in the city centre. Hoi An Market and Hoi An Night Market are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Cua Dai Beach and Riverside Hoi An. Hoi An Impression Theme Park and Thanh Ha Pottery Village are also worth visiting. Take the opportunity to explore the area for outdoor excitement like ecotours.
- Hoi An Museum - 2 min walk
- Hoi An Ancient Town - 3 min walk
- Quan Cong Temple - 4 min walk
- Assembly Hall of the Fujian Chinese Congregation - 5 min walk
- Hoi An Market - 5 min walk
- Da Nang Station - 28 min drive
- Da Nang (DAD-Da Nang Intl.) - 27 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Oak Terrace – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Indochina Corner – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Hoi An Historic Hotel Managed By Melia Hotels International
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after midnight, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property for check-in instructions.
Renovations and closures
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 700000.0 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 700000.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hoi Hotel Hoi An
- Hoi Hotel
- Hoi Hoi An
- Hoi Historic Hotel Hoi An
- Hoi Historic Hotel
- Hoi Historic Hoi An
- Hoi Historic
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The hotel is in a central location to the city's tourist attractions, all within walking distance, there are spacious grounds and gardens including a very large swimming pool in the central courtyard.and although only a 4 star establishment it wins hands down with is own special style and ambience of old world charm. My accommodation was very comfortable and spotlessly clean but a tad faded around the edges....a bit like me !