- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Surfers Paradise Beach
- 1 min walk
- SkyPoint Observation Deck
- 16 min walk
- Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre
- 20 min walk
- Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta)
- 21 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Located in Surfers Paradise, Wharf Boutique Apartments is near a train station and near the beach. Cavill Avenue and Pacific Fair Shopping Centre are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Surfers Paradise Beach and Kurrawa Beach. Check out an event or a game at Metricon Stadium, and consider making time for Timezone, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Surfers Paradise Beach - 1 min walk
- SkyPoint Observation Deck - 16 min walk
- The Oasis - 19 min walk
- Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre - 20 min walk
- Cavill Avenue - 2 min drive
- Florida Gardens station - 5 min walk
- Varsity Lakes Station - 21 min drive
- Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta) - 32 min drive
About this property
Wharf Boutique Apartments
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open during the following times:<br /><ul><li>Monday-Friday: 8:30 AM-5 PM</li></ul> <ul><li>Saturday-Sunday: 8:30 AM-noon</li></ul>If you are planning to arrive after 5 PM, please contact the property at least 48 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- The credit card used to book the reservation must be presented by the cardholder at check-in along with matching photo identification. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 50.0 per stay.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for AUD 50 per stay.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 200.00 per stay
- Spring Break deposit: AUD 300.00 per stay for guests aged under 21 years old staying between 18 November and 10 December
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 50 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 50.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Wharf Boutique Apartments Apartment Surfers Paradise
- Wharf Boutique Apartments Apartment
- Wharf Boutique Apartments Surfers Paradise
- Wharf Boutique Apartments
- Wharf Boutique Apartments Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The property is run by lovely and helpful owners. I loved my stay.