The view was amazing to wake up to. Easy access to the hotel. Short walk to the beach and necessary shops.
- Infinity Attraction
- 3 min walk
- Chevron Renaissance
- 4 min walk
- 4 min walk
- Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta)
- 23 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
- Infinity Attraction - 3 min walk
- Chevron Renaissance - 4 min walk
- Slingshot - 4 min walk
- Timezone - 8 min walk
- Cavill Avenue - 8 min walk
- Florida Gardens station - 3 min drive
- Helensvale Station - 15 min drive
- Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta) - 23 min drive
About this property
This smoke-free aparthotel features 2 outdoor pools, an indoor pool and a fitness centre. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a spa tub, a sauna and WiFi in public areas. Each apartment boasts a deep soaking tub and offers WiFi and a kitchen. For a bit of entertainment, a flat-screen TV comes with cable channels, and guests can also appreciate conveniences, such as a washer/dryer and a dining area. Weekly housekeeping is available.
Renovations and closures
- Hot tub
- Swimming pool
- One of the swimming pools
Special check-in instructions
- Monday-Friday: 8:30 AM-6 PM
- Saturday-Saturday: 8:30 AM-7 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 35.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for AUD 10.0 per night.
- Pets not allowed
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 200.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 7.50 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: AUD 7.50 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 15 (for 2 hours, rates may vary)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 10.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 35.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- BreakFree Moroccan Apartment Surfers Paradise
- BreakFree Moroccan Apartment
- BreakFree Moroccan Surfers Paradise
- BreakFree Moroccan
- Moroccan Resort Apartments Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Breakfree Moroccan Resort Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise
- Near the beach
- 2 outdoor pools
- Indoor swimming pool
- Spa tub
- Free WiFi
Parking and transport
- Free self-parking
- Limited parking
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Rollaway/extra beds: AUD 35.0 per night
- Combined bath/shower
- Deep-soaking bathtub
- Free toiletries
- Dining room
- Flat-screen TV with cable service
- BBQ Grill
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Business centre
- No pets allowed
- Smoke-free property
Services and conveniences
- Tour/ticket assistance
- Limited housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
Things to do
- Fitness centre
- Theme parks nearby
- 21 rooms
- 22 floors
- Built in 1996
We always wanted to stay at the Moroccan on View Avenue, as it looked fabulous from outside. However, our stay was very disappointing, it whole building needs a makeover. On the website it stated aircon and heating; However, there were 2 aircon/heating systems in the apartment and both were not working, they had a big sign saying "out of order" and it seemed to have been like this for quite some time. The week that we were there was quite cold so you needed heating. There were no blankets in any of the bedrooms. There was a dinning chair with 3 legs. The laundry had a horrible smell like dead fish. The apartment itself needed some TLC and lots of maintenance. There was no WiFi in the room. It made our stay very unpleasant. On the upside it had great panoramic views from the huge balcony. Unfortunately, we would not recommend this property.