- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Sea World Resort
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Premium View Room
Premium King View Room
Premium Queen View
Resort Double + Entry to 4 Theme Parks
Resort Queen + Entry to 4 Theme Parks
Deluxe Double + Entry to 4 Theme Parks
Premium Double + Entry to 4 Theme Parks
Premium Double View + Entry to 4 Theme Parks
Premium Queen + Entry to 4 Theme Parks
Premium Queen View + Entry to 4 Theme Parks
Premium King View + Entry to 4 Theme Parks
Deluxe Studio + Entry to 4 Theme Parks
Deluxe Double + Entry to Sea World
Deluxe Studio + Entry to Sea World
Premium Double + Entry to Sea World
Premium Double View + Entry to Sea World
Premium King View + Entry to Sea World
Premium Queen + Entry to Sea World
Premium Queen View + Entry to Sea World
Resort Double + Entry to Sea World
Resort Queen + Entry to Sea World
About this area
Located in Main Beach, Sea World Resort is in the entertainment district and on the waterfront. Chevron Renaissance and Cavill Avenue are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Broadwater Parklands and Surfers Paradise Beach. Travelling with kids? Don't miss Sea World, or check out an event or a game at Metricon Stadium.Visit our Main Beach travel guide
- Philip Park - 12 min walk
- Sea World - 13 min walk
- Sand Pumping Jetty - 2 min drive
- Doug Jennings Park - 3 min drive
- G. R. Thompson Park - 11 min drive
- Florida Gardens station - 14 min drive
- Helensvale Station - 23 min drive
- Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta) - 44 min drive
- Where to eat
- Shoreline Restaurant – Garden-view buffet restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast and dinner. Reservations required.
- Hatsuhana Japanese – Restaurant with a bar. Serves dinner on selected days. Reservations required.
- Lobby Lounge Cafe – Café with a bar. Serves lunch and dinner.
- Waterfall Cafe – Pool-view café with a bar. Serves lunch.
About this property
Sea World Resort
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 60.0 per day.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for AUD 25.0 per day.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 19.00 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 25.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 60.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Sea World Resort Main Beach
- Sea World Resort
- Sea World Main Beach
- Sea World Resort Gold Coast/Main Beach, Australia
- Nara Resort Sea World
- Sea World Hotel Main Beach