Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Where to stay in Frankfurt
The scenic riverside promenade lies in Frankfurt’s city center, adorned with gothic churches, intriguing museums and the modern financial hub.
3.5/5Good!(38 area reviews)
Frankfurt’s train station district is experiencing a rejuvenation and today is one of the city’s up-and-coming neighborhoods.
4/5Very Good!(1 area review)
This charming neighbourhood will delight you with its the chance to sample Frankfurt delicacies, browse museums and admire townhouses on cobblestone streets.
Frankfurt’s green belt and tranquil residential zone encompass the financial center and the iconic twin towers that rise a little south of the university.
4.5/5Wonderful!(18 area reviews)
Frankfurt’s historic heart is a dazzling district home to atmospheric squares, medieval landmarks, art galleries, museums, boutiques and centuries-old taverns.
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Frankfurt airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Frankfurt?
- Where to stay near top Frankfurt attractions?
- More accommodation types in Frankfurt
- What kind of hotels are in Frankfurt?
- Which hotel chains are in Frankfurt?
- What are the most popular hotels in Frankfurt?
- Are there hotels near Frankfurt?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends